Company name checking and service categories approval is the 1st government steps of company setup in Taiwan.
1.0 - Purpose:
- To check whether if the desired company name is taken and operation categories needs special approval.
2.0 - Outcome:
- One will receive a government certification within 1 to 3 business working days (via online)
3.0 - Key Terms and Translation
- Name checking > 公司登記查明
- Operation category > 營業項目
- Subsidiary > 子公司
- Limited vs limited by share > 有限公司 vs 股份有限公司
4.0 Process Steps
Step #1: Come up with upto 1 to 3 prefer potential company name
- note1: company naming guideline
Step #2: To check if the name has already taken: https://serv.gcis.nat.gov.tw/pub/cmpy/nameSearchListAction.do?ccms_cs=1
Step #3: Decide which operation categories your business will be in
Step #4: Apply & filling officially
- application method:
- 4.A via online
- 4.B via mail
- iiiNNO special remark
- if you are enrolling in iiiNNO's launchpad/bootcamp, iiiNNO team will do it with you or do it for you.
- if you are doing parent/child (子母 subsidiary) structure, then needs to be careful on the application steps.